Included in your Tenancy Fee & Charges
- Holding fee to allow Wiseman Estates to withdraw the property from the market and begin the securing process
- Administration fee for the set up of each tenancy
- Referencing fee for each tenant and guarantor fee if a tenant is on low income or studying
- Change of tenant during the tenancy
- Additional tenant fee if added during the tenancy
- Renewal fee
- Check out fees
- Deposit required
Two weeks rent will be requested upfront as a sign of your commitment. Once received the property will be withdrawn from the market and all outstanding viewings will be cancelled. This amount will be deducted from your first months payment of rent before the move in date.
PLEASE NOTE The holding deposit is non-refundable if references are declined, or if you decide to pull out of the process.
£200 for each professional individual and £180 for each individual that is a student.
inclusive in administration fees
Change of Tenant or Additional Tenant
inclusive in admin fees
£100 will be charged to cover our administration costs
Check Out Fees
1 Bed £120 plus VAT 2 Bed £130 plus VAT 3 Bed £140 plus VAT 4 Bed £160 plus VAT
If organised directly by the landlord, these fees may be subject to change
A deposit will be taken before move in at the equivalent of 6 weeks rent. This may change depending on the landlords circumstances or if pets are added to the tenancy.
This is expected to be paid from the landlord, a let only fee of 7% which is negotiable.
The vendor is expected to pay a fee of 1.5% on the sale of his or her property which is negotiable.